Translated by Abu Mu-aawiyyah (Abdullaah Al-Gambi)
Shaikh al-Muhaddith Naasirudeen al-Albaanee states:
“We have for example the Shee-ah; those who are called Ar-Raafidah. We do not doubt the disbelief and misguidance of many of their scholars, such as Khumeini for example; because he announced his disbelief in his treatise (titled): Al-Hukoomah Al-Islaamiyyah.
Who Is Worse, Khumeini Or Abu Jahl
Shaikh Rabee Bin Haadee Al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullaah)
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
”Khumeini says that there is nothing of an atom’s weight in the heavens or in the earth except that it is in the control of the Imaams (i.e. the shia Imaams. He also said that the Imaams have universal authority over everything of an atom’s weight in the universe. On the other hand, Abu Jahl believed that Allaah alone is the creator of the heavens and the earth and that He (The Most High) is the Owner of hearing and sight, and that He (The Most High) is the controller of the affairs of the creation. Khumeini also said that the Imaams (i.e. the Shia Imaams) have a status that is neither possessed by a noble angel nor a Messenger sent by Allaah. Despite all this, Ikhwaan al-Muslimeen speaks good of his revolution (i.e. his Raafidi Revolution).”
[Source: Paraphrased from an audio titled: The stance of ikhwaan al-muslimeen towards khumeini by shaikh Rabee:
see link: http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/cxSqGz1e/____-_____.html.
Also this link contains other brilliant titles against the heads, leaders and callers to bidah, such as al-maribi, ali halabi, adnaan ar’oor and others:
- Errors of the Rafidah on Tawhid of Allah’s Names and Attributes – Sheikh Ali ibn Yahya al-Haddaadee
- Some Affairs of Disbelief and foolishness: The Nusayriyyah (Syrian Alawite Rawaafid)
- Rafidhah [shia] are not our brothers, rather the brothers of Shaytan | al-Fawzan
- What the Jinn says about Raafidah
- Misguidance of the Rafidah Concerning of the Noble Qur’an – Sheikh Ali Al-Haddadi
- The Creed of the Raafidah Regarding the Companions in General
Published on 22 Aug 2012 by NasirAlHanbali
The videos in the beginnig if of Aid al-Qarni Mr.Dont be sad lying upon the two companions Abu Sufyaan and Mua’wiyyah (may Allah be pleased with them ) followed by 2 refutations the first one by Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan and The Mufti of Saudi Arabi Abdul Aziz Aali Shaykh
- A warning against Aidh al Qarnee
- Salman al-Awdah, Aa’id al-Qarnee, Habib Ali al-Jifree and Amr Khalid: The Ikhwani Bannaawi Manhaj in Practice
- Aa’id al-Qarnee: Remove the Fuse of The Fitnah Between the Sunnah and the Shiah
- The Words of Imaam Ibn Baz Falling on Those (Qutbiyyah) Who Lied Upon Him (Safar al-Hawali, Salman al-Awdah, Muhammad Sa’eed al-Qahtani, Aa’id al-Qarnee, Abdur-Razzaq ash-Shayijee): Callers of Falsehood and Stirrers of the Murky Waters
The following was posted by brother Abu Bilal Nahim in KSA_Dawah Google Group:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I heard with my own two ears and saw with my own two eyes the Shayateen Shia from Iran after Salatul-Isha last night at the Haram having the audacity to openly call upon Alee (رضي الله عنه) for aid an assistance at the Ka’bah by raising their voices and shouting: “Ya Alee, aid us” in a group of about 30 people within 10 feet of the Black Stone.
They (الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ) were dealt with by a lone individual who walked in to the middle of their group, raising his voice in the praise of Allah calling on Him (جل وعلا) with his beautiful names. Calling to His Tawheed so loudly that all of these Shayateen were forced to close their mouths:
He was heard saying:
لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير
None has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, alone, without any partner, to Him belong all Sovereignty and Praise and He is over all things Omnipotent
Over and over again he continued to raise his voice with these words up until they were silenced in their call. This only lasted until they reached Maqam-e-Ibrahim at which point they had stopped their call to Shirk, rather shocked by what this one individual dared to do.
He contnued to go around the Ka’bah making tawaf telling the people that this call was a call to Shirk and that this (Saudi Arabia) is the Land of Tawheed and started to say the words:
لا ما عبود بحق الالله
None has the right to be worshipped in Haqq (truth) except Allaah (جل وعلا).
May Allah reward him for his sincere efforts to raise, aid, support and clarify the da’wah of tawheed.
When asked why he was doing this in a loud voice and being advised to lower his voice he said: “This is Jihad (of the tongue) fee Sabee lillah.”
Know O Muslims, O people of Sunnah, that the enemies of al-Islam often come from within and their leader is Iblis (although the Shia of Iran are not regarded as being from within Islam). They claim to be following the truth and sometimes will try to raise the banner for their da’wah.
Know your enemy and how to protect yourself from him (Iblis).
Also know, that Allah will aid this religion. In order to receive this aid from Him the Muslims and more importantly the Ahlus-Sunnah need to stand firm upon the Haqq with sincerity.
Know may Allah protect you, that calling upon other than Allah from those that have died and no longer in this world, whether it be a Prophet or Messengers, their family members, the Awliya (Allies of Allah) or other than them is Shirk.
If calling upon the Prophet by saying “Ya Muhammad” is impermissible then what is the ruling with regards to calling on other than him!
A lot of what we see in certain Masajid is ‘Ya Allaah & Ya Muhammad’ (O Allaah & O Muhammad) written on the Mihrab, is it permissible to pray in the likes of these Masajid?
This is clear from what we have seen in Pakistan and Afghanistan – with great regret – I swear by Allaah we saw this written in the cars of the Mujahideen; actually those who claim to be Mujahideen! And they would not accept any advice, they would continue upon these aspects of Shirk! You would see it written in their shops and their Masajid: ‘Ya Allaah, Ya Ali, Ya Ghawth, Ya Hussain, Ya AbdulQadir, Ya such and such!!’ as well as other aspects of Shirk!
Seeking aid from other than Allaah is Shirk; by saying ‘Ya Muhammad’, then this is committing Shirk with Allaah (associating partners to Allaah). Muhammad was the Messenger of Allaah, the slave of Allaah and His Messenger –alayhi as-Sallat wa Sallam. Therefore, if one says ‘Ya Allaah and Ya Muhammad’, then that person has made Muhammad as an equal to Allaah Tabaraka wa Ta’ala…
Click here to be taken to the complete translation of this fatwa.
Click here to the taken to a website that exposes the misguidance of the Shia.
Here is a question that was asked to Shaykh ‘Abdul-‘Aziz bin ‘Abdullah bin Baaz (رحمه الله رحمة واسعة):
The answer can be found in both MP3 format and as a transcript.
May Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) reward imensely the one who takes the words of our Shaykh and translates them for all to benefit from, ameen!
May Allah keep us sincere in our efforts and protect this deen of al-Islam, ameen!
أبو بلال نعيم بن عبد المجيد
‘Everyone speaks of good things. It is those whose words and deeds match who have acquired their share. Those whose words and deeds do not match have only reproached themselves.’ [‘Abdullah ibn Mas’ood. Ibn Al-Mubarak, Al-Zuhd wa Al-Raqaa`iq vol.1 p.153]
A defense of Uthmaan Bin Affaan (May Allah Be Pleased With Him) and a refutation of those ignorant people who defend Sayyid Qutb but they don’t defend ‘Uthmaan or Mu’awiyyah, Companions of Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon Him)
The Prophet (peace be upon him) Said “Dont Curse My companions if you were to give gold the size of Mount Uhud it would not be equal to a hand full or even half a hand full of what they gave” (Bukhari & Muslim)
Click this link to learn more about the deviations and heresies of Sayyid Qutb:
- Ten Points Regarding the Manhaj of Ikhwaanul-Muslimeen – Shaykh Ahmad ibn Yahyaa an-Najmee (rahimahullaah) – Translated by Aboo Sufyaan ‘Uthmaan Beecher
- A Gift To The Qutbiyyeen From Shaykh Rabee Ibn Hadi al-Madkhali
- Shaikh Al-Albaani on Shaikh Rabee’s Book on Sayyid Qutb’s Mistakes
- al-Albânî about Qutb, ‘Abdullâh ‘Azzam and al-Ikhwân al-Muslimûn
- Shaykh Ubayd al Jabiree about Qutbiyyah, Hasan Al Banna, Maududi
Ruling On Takfeer Bashar al Assad & Fighting In Syria
Shaykh Usamah Ibn ‘Ataayah al ‘Utaybee
Uploaded by LearnToReadTheKuran
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A lot of our Muslim brothers and sisters are not aware that the Raafida (Shee’a) hate the Sahabah (companions) of our beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم. They even declare them kuffar except for a few of them. Please take a look at the image below and see that Ali (رضي الله عنه) and his Children named their sons and daughters on the names of the Sahabah for the next eight (8) generations. You will see the Abu Bakr, Umer, Uthman, Aaisha consistently for the next eight generations. It is a strong refutation for those who curse and hate the Sahabah (رضي الله عنهم). My only question is that why would a person name his children on the names of those he hates the most. It is a clear evidence that the religion of Raafidah is based on lies, slander, and deception. May Allah protect us from their fitnah, ameen.
Source: Taken from http://knowledgeisdeen.wordpress.com
Compiled by The Eminent Shaykh, the Muhaddith, Rabee bin Haadee Umair al-Madkhalee
Translated by Abbas Abu Yahya
All praise belongs to Allaah, may Salaat and Salaam be upon the Messenger of Allaah, his Companions and all those who follow his way.
Indeed that which brings great sadness is that the destructive math-hab of the Rawafidh has been given scope and many opportunities to spread in the region of the Arab Muslim lands. It has actually become intensely widespread and those behind its propagation are the Rulers of the Iranian Persian lands, Ayaat of Iran and the Mullahs who are the enemies of Islaam, of The Truth, of Tawheed and its people. They exert themselves with everything that is precious and of value in disseminating this math-hab which is accompanied with harsh zeal and a frightening plot to seize all the Muslim lands.
They do this with their destructive math-hab which is established on:
- Making Takfeer (declaring to be non-Muslims) of the Companions of Muhammad -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam.
- Rejecting the Sunnah of Muhammad -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- because it has come via the truthful and faithful Companions of Muhammad -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam.
- Distorting the Qur’aan and applying texts regarding the Kuffaar and Munaafiqoon (hypocrites) to the Companions of Muhammad -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam.
- Further applying texts, which mention the threat of the Hellfire to the Companions of Muhammad -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam, especially to Abu Bakr and Umar -Radi Allaahu anhuma.
- Applying the Ayaat (verses) of praise and the promise of Allaah exclusively to themselves and the Family of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam. However, Allaah has freed the family of the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- from the extremist math-hab of the Rawafidh and their principles of disbelief which are founded upon this disbelief.
From their deviance is that they apply the Ayaat (verses) of the Tawheed of Allaah which indicate worshipping Him alone – such as the saying of Allaah:
<<And Allaah has said: Do not take for yourselves two deities. He is but one God>> [an-Nahl: 51] – to their Imaams!
How much have they distorted the texts of the Qur’aan? Whoever wishes to know the reality of their religion should read their fundamental sources such as ‘al-Kafi’ by Kullayni, Tafseer al-Qummi and Tafseer al-‘Ayaashi, which has even exceeded the Jews and the Christians in terms of distortion!
From what fills the heart with grief is that this deviant, destructive math-hab has begun to be disseminated in Algeria. Indeed we have read and heard that a large number of these people have embraced the ‘Aqeedah of Rafdh (Shia). A number of them study in the Rafidhi city called Qum, though there has been opposition to this from the government and from some of the scholars, however it has been weak. Where is the required concern from them for Islaam and Tawheed?!
And where is the concern for the Qur’aan and the Sunnah? Where is the concern for the Companions of Muhammad -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam?!
O you Algerians – government and the people – indeed your remaining silent on the spread of this movement and its math-hab will – and I swear by Allaah – have disastrous results in relation to your Deen, your worldly matters, your politics and your Hereafter when you meet your Lord because you remained silent about the greatest of evils and the greatest of dangers upon your Deen and your worldly matters.
I ask Allaah to awaken the senses of the Muslims and their intellects in order to face this destructive danger. An imperative aspect of what they are facing is keeping away from their websites, which promote and spread evil and major deviancy.
A clarification of some of the Principles of the Rafidhah (Shia)
1. From their principles is making Takfeer of the Companions and to attack them. This is a type of destruction of Islaam, which has never been known except to cause destruction. This is why they try to convey this Takfeer in the best way they can.
2. From their principles is that Imamate is from the fundamentals of the Deen, which is extremism from them. The fundamentals of the Deen were explained by the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and Imaamate is not from them.
3. According to them, knowing the twelve Imaams is from the fundamentals of the Deen and whoever is ignorant of the twelve Imaams is regarded by them to be a Kaafir (disbeliever).
4. The Imaams are, in their view, infallible (protected from sinning) and are protected from any neglect or forgetfulness. They favour them over the Prophets and Messengers –alayhim as-Salaam.
5. They believe that their Imaams know the Unseen and that they manage and control every single atom within the universe. This is from the greatest acts of disbelief as they have made their Imaams associates with Allaah regarding the knowledge of the Unseen and the control of the universe.
6. They falsely claim that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- recommended that Ali -Radi Allaahu anhu- be the Khaleefah. They claim that the Companions illegally and forcefully took the Khilafah from him. This claim is the greatest of lies and it is the foundation of their misguidance and their tyranny against the Companions, their Takfeer of them and their cursing them.
7. From their superstitions and stories is that they have a Mahdi from the Prophet’s -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- family whom they await and that he has been in a cave for more than 1200 years who they claim is the 12th Imaam. This Imaam does not exist, this Mahdi has not even been created. The Mahdi that the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- mentioned is true, however, he is not the one that the Rawafidh (Shia) claim is the Mahdi. From their stories is that Musa bin Jafar (d. 183AH)- who the Rawafidh claim is one of their Imaams – said to a person during his time: ‘If you live then you will meet him.’ Since then, 1249 years have passed and they still have not met him. This is proof that this was a slander and a lie against Musa.
8. From their fundamental principles is having Eemaan (faith) that a person is brought back to life after having died and that, according to their Deen, whoever does not believe this is a Kaafir. Al-Aloosi said in ‘Mukhtasir at-Tuhfa al-Ithna Ashareeyah’ (pp200-201):
‘The Math-hab of Ahlus-Sunnah is that the dead do not return to the worldly life before the Day of Judgement. All of the Imaamiyyah (Shia) sect and some of the other sects of the Rawafidh (Shia) say that some of the dead will return.
They claim that the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- and the one that he bequeathed (meaning: Ali), the two generous ones (Hasan and Hussain) along with their enemies – by which they mean the three Khulafaa’, Mu’aawiyah, Yazeed, Haaroon, Ibn Ziyaad and their likes – and other Imaams and their people who were killed will all be brought back to life after the Mahdi appears and they (i.e. the Prophet -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam-, Ali, and Hasan and Hussain) will punish everyone that oppressed their Imaams and they will take revenge from them, before the arrival of the Dajjaal, then they will die awaiting resurrection on the Day of Judgement.’ May Allaah fight the Rawafidhah.
9. From the foundations of their beliefs is their claim against the Companions that they distorted the Qur’aan. Allaah forbid that the Companions of the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- – may Allaah be pleased with them all- distorted even one word from the Book of Allaah. Rather, those who distorted it are actually the Rawafidh. How many times have they distorted the wordings of the Qur’aan and its meanings? Most of their distortion concerns the Ayaat of the promises of Allaah and His warnings and Ayaat regarding the Kuffaar and Munaafiqoon, which they apply to the Companions of the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- whereas it is the Rawafidh who rightfully deserve that these Ayaat are applied to them.
10. From the greatest of their fundamentals is Tuqeeyyah (lying to cover up their falsehood). They regard it to be nine tenths of their Deen and that whoever does not have Tuqeeyah has no Deen. They ascribe this saying to Abu Jafar that he said: ‘Allaah -Azza wa Jall– insisted for us and you to have Tuqeeyah.’ They also say that he said: ‘Tuqeeyah is from my religion and the religion of my fathers and whoever does not have Tuqeeyah has no Eemaan.’ [See al-Kafi by Kulaani 2/217-218]
11. From their religion is to build structures over graves, especially the graves of their Imaams, and to perform Tawaaf around them and to seek aid from the inmates of the graves. They give huge amounts of money to them and take oaths and sacrifices at the doors to these structures. These are from the greatest types of Shirk.
12. From the important matters of their Deen is temporary marriage – which the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam- only made a concession for when there was a need and it was a necessity. However, this was later abrogated by Allaah on the tongue of the Messenger of Allaah -sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam. From the narrators of the prohibition of temporary marriage was Ali -Radi Allaahu anhu- himself. The Shia made temporary marriage permissible and narrated so-called ‘narrations’ showing its virtue something which both the Sharia’ and the intellect reject. For example, their saying: ‘Whoever gratifies his pleasure with a believing woman then it is as though he visited the Ka’bah 70 times.’
They say: ‘Trustworthy narrators narrated from as-Saddiq – alayhis-salaam – saying, ‘Indeed temporary marriage is from my Deen and the Deen of my fathers. Whoever acts upon it then he has raised our Deen, whoever rejects it then he has rejected our Deen and has believed in other than our Deen.’
Temporary marriage in this form, according to them, is from their greatest fundamentals such that if one were to leave it, it would be regarded as Kufr (disbelief).
There are some narrations from them regarding this, from them is this:
‘Whoever performs temporary marriage once, then his rank will be like the rank of al-Hussain – alayhis-salaam . Whoever performs temporary marriage twice, then his rank will be like the rank of al-Hasan – alayhis-salaam . Whoever performs temporary marriage three times, then his rank will be like the rank of Ali -Radi Allaahu anhu. Whoever performs temporary marriage four times, then his rank is the like of my status.’
This statement of theirs ‘alayhis-salaam’ is from their expressions while, in reality, what should be said regarding the one who is a Companion is ‘-Radi Allaahu anhu-’ or ‘Rahimahullaah’ for a Taabi’ee (the follower of the Companions) and those after them.
This is a brief insight into the Deen of the Rawafidh although their deviancy and disbelief fills up volumes of books.
Rabee bin Haadee Umair al-Madkhalee
21/Jumada al-Akhiraa/1432 A.H.
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful The Bestower of Mercy
Shaikh Abu Umar Usaamah Al-Uthaybee (may Allaah preserve him) said:
Those Nusayriyyah are disbelievers and heretics. They believe or speak with the trinity. The trinity of the Nusayriyyah are (letters):
ع ، م ، س
‘Ayn’ meaning: Ali Ibn Abee Taalib (radiyallaahu-anhu)
‘Meem’ meaning: Muhammad (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam)
‘Seen’ meaning: Salmaan Al-Faarisee (radiyallaahu-anhu)
Ali (radiyallaahu-anhu) is the Ilaah (i.e. the god or object of worship). Muhammad (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam) is the means of approach to the god or object of worship and Salmaan Al-Faarisee (radiyallaahu-anhu) is the shelter. And from the amazing affairs of these Nusayriyyah is that when a person dies, they would dislocate his left hand. And why is this? So that he will not receive his book of deeds with his left hand, and will (instead) receive it with his right hand. [end of quote]
We ask Allaah to protect us from the beliefs of all the disbelievers, especially that of the different sects and groups of the Shia Rawaafid. Shaikh Abu Umar Usaamah Al-Uthaybee (may Allaah preserve him) is one of the students of Al-Allaamah Rabee Bin Hadee al-Madkhali (may Allaah preserve him). The full audio and transcript of Shaikh Abu Umar’s speech can be downloaded at http://www.ajurry.com/vb/. It is a transmission of Al-Allaamah Saaleh Al- Luhaydaan’s (may Allaah preserve him) verdict against the Nusayriyyah of Syria.
Translated by: Abu Mu-aawiyyah (Abdullaah Al-Gambi)
- The Creed of the Raafidah Regarding the Companions in General (ahlulbidah.wordpress.com)
[Inspirational] Shaykh Muhammed Sa’eed bin Raslaan about the killing of Allamah Ehsaan Elahi Zaheer and the Shia
On March 23, 1987 whilst giving a speech on the biography of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu ‘alalhi wa sallam) a bomb, which had been planted on the stage [in a vase by a little boy as can be seen in the video of the lecture] exploded eventually leading tothe death of ‘Allaamah Ehsan Elahi Zaheer (rahimahullaah Ta’aala) along with 18 attendees; 114 were seriously injured. Of the death toll, nine were also scholars and teachers within the people who called to the Tawheed of Allaah (Subhanahu wa Ta’aala).
Initially ‘Allaamah Ehsan Elahi Zaheer (rahimahullaah Ta’aala) survived the blast and after receiving treatment at the central hospital of Lahore, he was transferred for further medical treatment to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..
He died on March 30, 1987 after spending 22 hours in a Riyadh hospital. The Noble Shaykh and Imaam of the People of Sunnah ‘Abdul-Azeez ibn ‘Abdullaah ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah Ta’ala) whilst crying, led his funeral prayer in Riyadh. It was considered one of the most historical funerals ever prayed in Riyadh that included countless scholars and students of Islamic studies , and also senior government officials from Pakistan like General Zia ul Haq, General Akhtar Abdur Rehman and Sahabzada Yaqub Khan, the foreign minister.
The funeral attendance was estimated above 3 million people, after which his body was taken to the Baqi graveyard. His body was buried next to the grave of Malik ibn Anas.
It has been narrated that whilst on the plane being transported to Saudi Arabia he said: “O Allaah I have committed many sins, O Allaah I have committed many sins, but I swear by your dhaat (essence) I never committed Shirk with you!”
Please find attached a link to the last lecture that the Shaykh in Urdu that took place on that fateful day. At the very end you will be able to hear the explosion and all the commotion that followed.
May Allaah reward the Shaykh immensely for his tireless work in calling to tawheed and warning against shirk. May Allaah reward him immensely for exposing deviant groups like the Raafidah Shia, the Brelawia, the Qadiyaaniyyah, Deobandis and other deviant sects and raise his rank in Jannah, ameen!
Click on the link below to be taken to the download page where you can either listen or download this lecture: Akhiri Takrir – ‘Allamah Ehsan Elahi Zaheer (URDU)