The following is a summary translation
Shaykh Sulayman Ar Ruhaylee:
I know Jam’iyyah Ihyaa’ at-Turaath and I know all of its subsidiary branches. At any rate, I say in summary; after their views have been made clear there does not remain any excuse for anyone to remain with Ihyaa’ at-Turaath, this is the synopsis. There remains no excuse. The condition of Ihyaa’ at-Turaath has been completely clarified and it has been clarified they will not accept (advice in this manner) and it is possible to advise them from the outside. I am not saying do not advise Ihyaa’ at-Turaath, but I am saying advise them from the outside, because the harm of remaining with them is greater than the benefit.
Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee
Posted from: http://mtws.posthaven.com
Know the Reality of Jam’iyyah Ihyaa’ at-Turaath by clicking here
Scholar: Imâm Muhammad Nâsir-ud-Dîn al-Albânî
Source: Silsilat-ul-Hudâ wan-Nûr (166)
Have you heard of the book about politics [probably Fusûl min as-Siyâsah] by Shaykh ‘Abdur-Rahmân ‘Abdul-Khâliq?
There are remarks (made) about that book. We consider that it is too early to engage in politics. Thereupon I fear that the brothers in Kuwait will become just as al-Ikhwân al-Muslimûn; they do not care about Da’wah nor about tasfiyyah (purifying the Religion from all the spurious elements that have entered it) and tarbiyyah (educating and cultivating the Muslims upon this purified Islâm). They only care about politics, positions, votes, parliaments and the like.
- We Refute Abdur-Rahman ibn Abdul-Khaliq Seeking a Reward from Allaah – Shaykh Muqbil
- GET OUT of my house O’ Person of Innovation
- Abdur-Rahmân ’Abdul-Khâliq and Abû Ishâq al-Huwaynî are Mubtadi’ah – Sheikh Muqbil
- A Letter from a Former Ikhwaanee
- Muqbil about al-Khumaynî the Kâfir and al-Ikhwân al-Muslimûn
- Examples of the Khawârij of today – Shaykh Muhammad al-Imâm
- Hasan al-Bannâ, the rolemodel of al-Ikhwân al-Muslimûn | Shaykh al-Albânî [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]
- al-Albânî about Qutb, ‘Abdullâh ‘Azzam and al-Ikhwân al-Muslimûn
Published on 28 Jul 2012 by DaarusSunnah
Shaykh Muqbil ibn Hadee al-Waad’iee
Uploaded by DaarusSunnah on 14 Mar 2012
Scholar: ´Allâmah Muqbil bin Hâdî al-Wâdi´î
Reference: Darulhadith, Sweden
Shaykh Muqbil: ’Abdur-Rahmân ’Abdul-Khâliq and Abû Ishâq al-Huwaynî are considered Mubtadi’ah (innovators). That’s right. The same goes for Safar [al-Hawâlî] and Salmân [al-‘Awdah]. Even they are to be deemed as Mubtadi’ah. The same goes for the journal ‘as-Sunnah’ that adapts itself to innovations; it is run by Muhammad Surûr, the one and those who run it. It is considered to be a journal for innovations.