Some of the Vile Errors of Yoosuf Al-Qaradaawee
Shaikh Ahmad bin Yahyaa An-Najmee
“Raf’ul-Lithaam ‘an Mukhaalafat-il-Qaradaawee Li-Sharee’at-il-Islaam” [pg. 5-6, 2nd Ed.]
From his Introduction to the book Raf’ul-Lithaam ‘an Mukhaalafat-il-Qaradaawee LiSharee’at-il-Islaam [Unveiling Al-Qaradaawee’s Oppositions to the Religion of Islaam] of Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Mansoor al-‘Udainee.
All praise be to Allaah and may His peace and blessings be on the Messenger of Allaah, his family and Companions. To proceed: Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Mansoor Al-‘Udainee, may Allaah grant him success, presented to me his book called “Unveiling Al-Qaradaawee’s Oppositions to the Religion of Islaam.”  After reviewing the book, I saw that the Shaikh, Ahmad Al-‘Udainee al-Yamanee, refuted Yoosuf Al-Qaradaawee in many of his outrageous claims and deviations, which have been recorded in his books, interviews and religious verdicts, which have been distributed in some newspapers and magazines. He has refuted him in the following issues:
1. His calling the people to have love for the Jews and Christians, completely neglecting what has been reported in the texts regarding the forbiddance of that.
2. His call to the unification of the religions, and his attending many conferences promoting that.
3. His claim that Jihaad is legislated only for defensive purposes, while neglecting what has been reported in the Qur’aan and the Sunnah concerning the command for it against all disbelievers.
4. His claim that democracy is the same as the Shuraa (in Islaam), and his claim that its door is wide open with regard to Islamic Fiqh.
5. His allowing a woman to participate in parliament and his claim that she can nominate and be nominated.
6. His allowing for partisanship and division, claiming that all of this is a “safety-valve” for the ummah and that it is just like having numerous madhaahib for Islamic Fiqh.
7. His call to the mixing between Sufism and Salafiyyah and his striving to Sufisize the Salafiyyah and to Salafize Sufism.
8. And he refutes him in many other of this man’s frivolous ignorant and deviant claims, which destroy the Religion from its very foundation and which demolishes its structure from its very groundwork.
And Shaikh Ahmad bin Muhammad Al-‘Udainee Al-Yamanee, may Allaah reward him, has indeed refuted him with texts from the Qur’aan and the Sunnah and what has been narrated on the Salaf of this ummah, with a complete unanswerable refutation. So may Allaah reward him and bless him. And I encourage the students of knowledge to read this book because he has identified a disease and he goes on to describe its cure. And he has from us our supplications for him that Allaah grants him assistance and success. May Allaah send his peace and blessings on our Prophet Muhammad, his family and Companions.
Ahmad bin Yahyaa An-Najmee
Jaazaan, Saamitah 6/17/1420
 Translator’s Note: This book has been introduced by several other well known Salafee scholars, such as Shaikh Muqbil bin Haadee Al-Waadi’ee (rahimahullaah) who said:
“And from among the callers to misguidance in our time is this Yoosuf bin ‘Abdillaah Al-Qaradaawee, the Muftee of Qatar, for he has become the spokesman for the enemies of Islaam. So he has given his tongue and pen into the services of waging war against the Religion of Islaam.”
And Shaikh Muhammad bin ‘Abdillaah Al-Imaam (hafidhahullaah) said in his introduction to the book:
“I have reviewed the book of our noble brother, Ahmad Mansoor Al-‘Udainee, entitled “Raf’ul-Lithaam”, and I found that the brother exposes and unveils the reality. And whoever is not concealed by the night then the day will never be able to conceal him. The brother has mentioned some examples of the deviations of Al Qaradaawee. And they are sufficient for the one who is searching for the truth and who desires to hold onto it, and whose goal it is to attain it. Since the scholars have launched their attack against Muhammad Al Ghazaalee (from Egypt) when he made his tremendous devious claims, then (I say) Al-Qaradaawee is his successor (khaleefah). And he is the second Ghazaalee of our time.”
- Elections (Voting) haram, bid’ah, imitation of Kufaar; Democracy is disbelief (kufr)!
- The Call For The Unity Of Religions: A False & Dangerous Call – by Dr. Saleh As-Saleh [PDF]
- Voting is not Islamic Shuraa – Explained by Shaykh Fawzan
- Yusuf al-Qaradawi: The New ‘Qutbi’ Understanding of Tawheed – SalafiTalk
- Yusuf Al-Qaradawi’s Position Towards Arts And Entertainment
- Refuting Yusuf al Qaradhawi: “If Allaah was a candidate He would not have been able to take this amount”
- Refutation Of Yusuf al Qaradawi – Shaykh al Albanee [Video|Ar-En]