Who Is Worse, Khumeini Or Abu Jahl ?
Who Is Worse, Khumeini Or Abu Jahl
Shaikh Rabee Bin Haadee Al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullaah)
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
”Khumeini says that there is nothing of an atom’s weight in the heavens or in the earth except that it is in the control of the Imaams (i.e. the shia Imaams. He also said that the Imaams have universal authority over everything of an atom’s weight in the universe. On the other hand, Abu Jahl believed that Allaah alone is the creator of the heavens and the earth and that He (The Most High) is the Owner of hearing and sight, and that He (The Most High) is the controller of the affairs of the creation. Khumeini also said that the Imaams (i.e. the Shia Imaams) have a status that is neither possessed by a noble angel nor a Messenger sent by Allaah. Despite all this, Ikhwaan al-Muslimeen speaks good of his revolution (i.e. his Raafidi Revolution).”
[Source: Paraphrased from an audio titled: The stance of ikhwaan al-muslimeen towards khumeini by shaikh Rabee:
see link: http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/cxSqGz1e/____-_____.html.
Also this link contains other brilliant titles against the heads, leaders and callers to bidah, such as al-maribi, ali halabi, adnaan ar’oor and others:
- [Inspirational] Shaykh Muhammed Sa’eed bin Raslaan about the killing of Allamah Ehsaan Elahi Zaheer and the Shia
- Errors of the Rafidah on Tawhid of Allah’s Names and Attributes – Sheikh Ali ibn Yahya al-Haddaadee
- Some Affairs of Disbelief and foolishness: The Nusayriyyah (Syrian Alawite Rawaafid)
- Rafidhah [shia] are not our brothers, rather the brothers of Shaytan | al-Fawzan
- What the Jinn says about Raafidah
- Misguidance of the Rafidah Concerning of the Noble Qur’an – Sheikh Ali Al-Haddadi
- The Creed of the Raafidah Regarding the Companions in General