- False Statements: ‘Do not declare the people to be innovators!’ ‘Yaa Akhee! Leave this speech! Leave this speech! Will Allaah ask you about them?’” – Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool
- Does warning against a specific person mean that he is declared an innovator? – Answered by Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool
- Tabdee’(declaring someone to be an innovator) is [only] for the Scholars and refuting falsehood is for the Scholars, for the students of knowledge and for the one who is qualified – Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool
- What is the difference between al-Bid‘ah al-Mufassiqah (Bidah of Faasiq) and al-Bid‘ah al-Mukaffirah (Bidah of Kufr)? – Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool
- Statement :’Hikmah (wisdom) is taken from anyone; from the young, the old, the jaahil (ignorant), the Muslim or the disbeliever.’
Taken from the beneficial lecture by Abdulilah Lahmami hafidahullah “The Destructive Ideology of the Khawarij”.
This is a question that was posed to Shaikh Muhammad ibn Haadi Al Madkhali, hafidhahullah, which was part of a lecture in manhaj delivered by The Noble Shaikh — May Allah preserve Him — when he met with his sons (i.e younger students of knowledge) in the city of Jeezaan on Tuesday the 8th of Shawaal in the year 1432 (corresponding to Tuesday the 6th of September 2011) after answering some of the questions posed by some of the attendees.
Translation was taken from: http://www.salafitalk.com/threads/472…
Audio was taken from: sahab.net
Video Courtesy: DawahSalafiyaah Youtube Channel
Video Courtesy: Salafi Centre of Manchester
For further related articles, visit: http://salaficentre.com
The Man is a Politician in Dawah: Refutation of the Doubt that the Scholars who Refuted Al-Halabee Don’t Understand
Shaykh ‘Ubayd Al-Jaabiree
Question: May Allaah treat you well. Ninthly, (the questioner says): The scholars who have refuted Al-Halabee do not understand his statements.
Answer: We say to him: Present evidence. Present clear cut evidence and irrefutable proof for that which you say. The man is a politician in Da’wah. Due to this he united with the people of Takfeer and the innovators on the website: kulalsalafiyeen. We supported the man for nearly 20 years; we used to defend and preserve him. Then when he (his affair) was revealed we said that which was obligatory upon us to say about him. He praises ‘Adnaan Ar’oor; the man who has corrupt principles and wicked foundations. (He praises) Muhammad Hassan; whilst it was narrated to me by trustworthy people that he speaks with the concept of Wahdatul-Wujood (i.e., that Allaah and His creation are one). This is his statement (he said): “Allaah is our Lord, we have no Lord other than He; is there in existence except Him?”
In addition to this, he (Muhammad Hassan) praises the Egyptian revolution and riots and this man (Al-Halabee) makes excuses for him. And we have many, many things. His evil methodology is well-known in the European lands which he visits. From that is that Abul-Hasan (Al-Ma’ribee) wrote a treaty in Europe, or in Britain and connected them to Al-Halabee and Saleem Al-Hilaalee. When we spoke about Abul-Hasan they rushed to support him and defend him. The refuge is with Allaah, that we should speak about a man without having any evidence regarding what we say. Rather, Allaah knows that when I refuted the brother ‘Abdul-‘Azeez Ar-Rayyis I left off (mentioning) many of his statements because they were subject to interpretation. We are not reaching. Rather, in refutation we seek after that which is not subject to interpretation. Rather, it is (that which) opposes the explicit evidence.
Questioner: We would like, from your eminence, advice regarding how we are to deal with the one who is affected with that which was in the previous question, may Allaah bless you.
Answer: Firstly, they are considered as being with those whom they defend from the innovators and deviants.
Secondly, if I were in your place I would abandon them out of precaution. As for in my land, in Al-Madeenah I don’t accept a single one of them to (even) knock on my door.
Translated by Raha ibn Donald Batts
- The False principles of Abul Hassan Al Ma’rabi and Ali Hassan Al Halabi – Clearly Explained by Shaykh Khalid Abdur Rahman
- Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan Advises with Boycotting Adnaan Ar’oor
- Refutation of Muhammad Hassan’s corrupt belief – Shaikh Saalih al-Fawzaan
- Shaikh Muhammad bin Haadi al-Madkhalee on Muhammad Hassan and the Egyptian Revolution
- Muhammad Hassaan al-Misri – the Ikhwaani
- Muhammad Hassaan & “Wihdatul-Wujood” – Salafy Ink (PDF)
Sheikh Aaidh is famous for his book “don’t be sad” (la Tahzan) which sold more than 10 million copies. But the prominent Sheikh, who has more than 2.5 million followers on Twitter, recently faced a credibility crisis after a fellow Saudi female writer and author accused him of plagiarizing her work in another book he authored.
Salwa al-Aededan accused Sheikh Aaidh of having offered her 10,000 Saudi Riyals ($2,600) so that she could drop the plagiarism case against him.
Aededan claimed Sheikh Aaidh stole some parts of her book Hakada Hazamo al-Ya’as (This is How They Defeated Desperation). She later won the legal case against him and was awarded 300,000 riyal ($80,000) in damages. The court fined Aaidh 30,000 Saudi riyals ($8,000) to be paid to the government.
Sheikh Aaidh’s book was also withdrawn from book stores and banned from entering Saudi Arabia.
Samir Faraj, an Egyptian poet, also claimed that Sheikh Aaidh stole some of his poems.
- Maududi comparing Prophet Yusuf (alaihissalam) to Mussolini in Italy
- Exposing Aid al-Qarni lying upon the two companions Abu Sufyaan and Mua’wiyyah (may Allah be pleased with them)
- A warning against Aidh al Qarnee
- Salman al-Awdah, Aa’id al-Qarnee, Habib Ali al-Jifree and Amr Khalid: The Ikhwani Bannaawi Manhaj in Practice
- Aa’id al-Qarnee: Remove the Fuse of The Fitnah Between the Sunnah and the Shiah
- The Words of Imaam Ibn Baz Falling on Those (Qutbiyyah) Who Lied Upon Him (Safar al-Hawali, Salman al-Awdah, Muhammad Sa’eed al-Qahtani, Aa’id al-Qarnee, Abdur-Razzaq ash-Shayijee): Callers of Falsehood and Stirrers of the Murky Waters
Yasir Qadhi’s teachers aka his “scholars” @ Yale Univ include Tony Blair, Jews, Christians & Atheists
Islamic Studies at YALE (Yasir Qadhi’s teachers and classmates):
Yasir Qadhi said, “Was it morally and ethically allowed for me to take a class with someone whom many were actually viewing as a potential war criminal? What would my justification be?” WE KNOW YOU YASIR, when you want to do something, you will come up with a justification.
With this video, we are seeing the pieces of the puzzle of Yasir’s misguidance coming together quite clearly..
Yale University Website
Yale University YouTube page
Yasir Qadhi YouTube Channel
Important insight into what has led to the severe corruption of Yasir Qadhi. See what Sh. Fawzan says about Yasir Qadhi:
Shaykh Fawzaan on Learning Islam From Kafirs by MTWS on SoundCloud – http://soundcloud.com/mtws-1/shaykh-fawzaan-on-learning …
As-Salaam ‘alaykum wa rahmatullaah…
Al-hamdulillaah, we are pleased to present a VERY important clarification from Shaykh Saalih al-Fowzaan, member of the Permanent Committee for Verdicts in Saudi Arabia and the Council of Senior Scholars in Saudi Arabia.
He responded with important scholarly insight to the rhetoric repeated so often by Almaghrib Institute’s Dean of Academic Affairs (the “man behind the curriculum” as they put it), Dr. Yasir Qadhi. Please read the article and pass it on to your friends, as the Almaghrib Institute network reaches far and wide.
May Allaah make it easy for our brothers and sisters to see the reality of Yasir Qadhi and his organization.
There is no excuse to remain with Jam’iyyah Ihyaa’ at-Turaath, Kuwait – Explained by Shaykh Sulayman Ar Ruhaylee
The following is a summary translation
Shaykh Sulayman Ar Ruhaylee:
I know Jam’iyyah Ihyaa’ at-Turaath and I know all of its subsidiary branches. At any rate, I say in summary; after their views have been made clear there does not remain any excuse for anyone to remain with Ihyaa’ at-Turaath, this is the synopsis. There remains no excuse. The condition of Ihyaa’ at-Turaath has been completely clarified and it has been clarified they will not accept (advice in this manner) and it is possible to advise them from the outside. I am not saying do not advise Ihyaa’ at-Turaath, but I am saying advise them from the outside, because the harm of remaining with them is greater than the benefit.
Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes Barbee
Posted from: http://mtws.posthaven.com
Know the Reality of Jam’iyyah Ihyaa’ at-Turaath by clicking here