- False Statements: ‘Do not declare the people to be innovators!’ ‘Yaa Akhee! Leave this speech! Leave this speech! Will Allaah ask you about them?’” – Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool
- Does warning against a specific person mean that he is declared an innovator? – Answered by Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool
- Tabdee’(declaring someone to be an innovator) is [only] for the Scholars and refuting falsehood is for the Scholars, for the students of knowledge and for the one who is qualified – Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool
- What is the difference between al-Bid‘ah al-Mufassiqah (Bidah of Faasiq) and al-Bid‘ah al-Mukaffirah (Bidah of Kufr)? – Shaykh Ahmad Baazmool
- Statement :’Hikmah (wisdom) is taken from anyone; from the young, the old, the jaahil (ignorant), the Muslim or the disbeliever.’
Al Maghrib dont just waste your money on wages, look at their “expenses” Instructors fees are $151,000 alone!!!!
OPEN YOUR EYES: 2012 financial report for Almaghrib Institute (USA) – FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION (27-page PDF) http://pdfs.citizenaudit.org/2013_12_EO/27-0091991_990_201212.pdf
Courtesy : IN Channel , @ahlulsunnah
The following is a stern rebuke of ISIS issued by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Ramzaan al-Haajiree(حفظهالله) during the opening statements on the first day of Dawrah of Masjid ‘Utbah ibn Ghazwaan in Dammam, KSA. This article was translated by our noble brother Abu Afnaan Muhammad ‘Abdullah (حفظهالله).
The Shaykh (حفظهالله) said:
“Woe unto you!! Woe unto you from the affair of Allah! O you people of Dawaa’esh (ISIS)!
Whatever you sent from these video clips to terrorize populations and show that you are bloodthirsty murderers.”
Yes, you do not represent Islaam. Rather, you are a conspiracy against Islaam and illustrate what you are upon from the beliefs of the Khawaarij, and the people of Islaam are free from you.
To whoever hears this speech, from those present or listening via these devices, by Allah what they (ISIS) are doing does not represent the religion of Muhammad (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) – the religion of mercy which came with the rectification of beliefs and worship. It came with teaching the people and (it came) with good character. It came with promoting the truth and repressing falsehood.
Rather, what they do is bloodthirsty murder, which is what is done by every wayward stranger to Islaam!
August 19, 2014
Saudi Arabia’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdulaziz Al-AsShaikh, who is also Chairman of the Council of Senior Ulema (religious scholars) and the General Presidency of Scholarly Research and Ifta, today denounced extremist groups such as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and Al-Qaeda who claim terrorist acts in the name of Islam.
In a statement titled, “Foresight and Remembrance,” Sheikh Al-AsShaikh stated, “The ideas of extremism, radicalism and terrorism do not belong to Islam in any way, but are the first enemy of Islam, and Muslims are their first victims, as seen in the crimes of the so-called Daash (ISIS) and Al-Qaeda and their affiliated groups.”
Last month, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz urged Muslims to defeat terrorism during his Eid Al-Fitr address. “These groups have become an easy tool for the enemies of Islam who use them to terrorize and kill innocent people through the distortion of the holy text and interpretation of Islamic law to serve their ends and personal interests,” said King Abdullah.
TawheedFirst just uploaded a new public track called
Below is the Summary translation from this image
TamilNadu Tawheed Jamath(TNTJ) president , P.Jainulabudeen (PJ) has declared that there is no sorcery or black magic and has challenged a cash award of Rs 50 lacs (82,000 USD) for the one who does magic on him.
A sorcerer by name Manikandan from Trichy Ariyamangalam has accepted his challenge and a legal agreement is made between them as follows;
- 1. From 1.08.2014 before 48 days i.e. (by 7.09.2014) P.Jainulabudeen will accept that there is sorcery and black magic and start doing campaign for it or will commit suicide. The sorcerer will make this happen.
- 2. If any of the above two incidents happen the Tamil Nadu Tawheed Jamath will accept that black magic is true and will give a cash award of Rs.50 lacs to Manikandan.
Further Reading about this deviated individual:
- P Jainul Abideen (PJ), Tamilnadu & His Beliefs of Mu’tazila – Abu Khadeejah Abdul Wahhid
- Deviations and words of Kufr of P Zainul Abideen (PJ), Tamilnadu, India
Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic said, “Sulaimaan did not disbelieve, but the Shayaateen (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic” (2:102)
And He the Sublime and Exalted said, “And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife” (2:102), and
He, the Sublime, said “And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter” (2:102)
And it is established in the authentic hadeeth from the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) that he said, “Avoid the seven destroyers” and they said, “What are they O Messenger of Allaah” and he said, “Shirk with Allah, and magic, and killing a soul which Allaah made unlawful except with due right, consuming usury, consuming the wealth of an orphan, deserting the battlefield, and accusing chaste, innocent believing women (of lewdness).”
Read the below link regarding Magic:
In a recent interview on Iranian Shia “Press TV”, Yasir Qadhi re-affirms that he is now a changed man who regrets his previous stances against the Shia cult. Using Tony Blair’s magical rhetoric, he slips away from Shia accusations that he spoke against them, claiming it was based on unverified misinformation he was given in Madinah University! Comparing this to his previous boasting about his level of ‘certain knowledge” about Shia teachings taken directly from their own source books, we can clearly see that Yasir has indeed learned well from his shaikh at Yale University – how to cleverly lie his way out of accusations so cleverly!